[MR] Summer and Fall University....and Winter?

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 13 08:35:17 PDT 2016

Greetings!

Summer University was a smashing success.  We had over 260 attendees, some
newcomers and some who this was their first event.  I have heard nothing
but praise about the site (despite the heat), the classes and instructors,
and in how well the site was run.  So thank you to all the instructors who
took their time to share their knowledge and perhaps spark a new passion in
someone.

Thank you to House Corvus and Mistress Murienne for Autocratting as well as
the staff and the numerous individuals who assisted in setting up and
taking down.  As always to Mistress Genevieve, our University Registrar,
and those who assisted her at the Registration table.  Outdoor universities
are a great opportunity for the A&S community, but do require a significant
logically challenge. You help make University so successful and should all
be commended.

Fall University is on it's way and very much right around the corner...look
for more details in another announcement.

Again, thank you for supporting Atlantia's University System.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor