[MR] Info for Summer University - Please pass it on!

Nikole Harrington via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jun 7 10:03:43 PDT 2016

Summer University is this weekend!!! It is gonna be a GREAT event!
The number of awesome classes being taught is overwhelming!

So here are some things you will need to do to have a great time at the
event!!!!

1. Sign up for the yummy fundraiser lunch (Sign up closes Wednesday @ 6pm.)
http://goo.gl/forms/cDiBkghjvbqFsNOl2

2. Sign up for the equally yummy potluck dinner.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekG8toXhH8jzb-7lGjJ4WzwijEFK6c4_SaHYK0OmpXk/edit?usp=sharing

3. When you are packing remember the following:
A - A CHAIR! Unless you like sitting in the grass, please bring a
chair with you. (We will have a very very limited number of )
B - Sunscreen! It is gonna be HOT and SUNNY! Please don't
bake!
C - A mug and some water! We will have water stations
but it is always good to have extra!
D - Your membership card. There is no cost for University,
though donations are GLADLY accepted, but having your
card will make sign in quicker.

See you all there!
Mistress Murienne l'aloiere, Event Steward