[MR] Middle Kingdom Archery Challenge

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jul 23 09:37:45 PDT 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow:

                As Pennsic quickly approaches, I just wanted to offer a
quick wrap up of the SPACCS  shoot.  This is an archery shoot to prepare the
archers of the Middle kingdom and their allies for the champions' team shoot
at Pennsic. There were (as of 7/23/16) 143 scores turned in and of that 83
(58%) were from Atlantia. If the champions' team (30 archers, 10 alternates)
was based on this shoot alone, the standings would be as follows:  23 (77%)
of the 30 man team would be Atlantian and 6 (60%) of the 10 alternates would
be Atlantian. This is based on eliminating 1 person from the East who
entered a score and removing the scores of 8 Atlatians who were able to make
the team with multiple bow types. This would be an awesome and virtually
unstoppable champion's team, congratulations to all of Atlantia for having
such an awesome turn out! I am very proud to be a humble member of this
kingdom!  A few more numbers to make Atlanians proud: 9 of the top 10 scores
are Atlantian and the top score is our own Lord Seamus McRay.  I hope that
we can translate these numbers to a Strong victory this Pennsic and earn the
war point for our side!

Your servant,

Grimm