[MR] Update on the new Authorization System & Pennsic Authoriation Card Requirements from the KMOL

Nikulai Ivanovich via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jul 12 11:42:06 PDT 2016

Greetings Atlantia!

We have over 200 fighter records in the new on-line system!

I have processed all of the renewals and new authorizations I have received
thus far – this goes through Return to Crecy.

If you have not received your new authorization, please check your spam
folder (the authorization comes from
noreply at authorizations.mol.atlantia.sca.org) and check your AEL profile to
make sure your email address is correct.

There are a number of authorizations that I was unable to process, due to a
lack of AEL name, the AEL name not being found in the system, or other
incomplete fields on the forms. If your authorization email it is not in
your spam folder and your email in the system is correct, please email
kmol at atlantia.sca.org and include your AEL login name and a picture or scan
of your temp card or of both sides of your current fighter card and I will
try to get it processed as quickly as I can.

Some phone browsers will not print the cards. We are investigating this
issue, but remember the email you received is valid as an authorization
card, and you can also save the PDF from a desktop computer to your phone,
dropbox, etc.

If you log onto the system and it does not reflect your authorizations, and
you have not received an email notifying you that your card is ready, it
was most likely not yet processed. Your temp card is valid for 90 days, and
as long as your old card is still valid, there is no need for concern.

If it is getting close to 90 days, please email kmol at atlantia.sca.org and
include your AEL login name and a picture or scan of your temp card or of
both sides of your current fighter card.

If you have any other questions about the new system, please review the
Frequently Asked Questions at
https://authorizations.mol.atlantia.sca.org/faq2.php If your question is
still not answered, please email the KMOL address above and I will try to
get it answered and the FAQ updated.

Regarding Pennsic, I have communicated with the East Kingdom Earl Marshall
and he has confirmed that they will be accepting temp cards and
e-authorization cards at Pennsic. If you are being told otherwise, please
have the person providing you that information contact me or Syr Otto so we
can ensure the correct information is being communicated.

If you do have an issue at Pennsic, Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
and Mistress Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain along with other senior MOLs
will be on site during peace week, and I will be arriving at the end of
peace week. I will have office hours in the Oldcastle camp on Saturday 6
August from 9am to 10am and will generally be around Pennsic (camping with
Oldcastle) until the end of war.

In service,

-          Nikulai

--
Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or