[MR] A Herald Thanks

jaycee peters via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Jul 10 12:57:30 PDT 2016

Yesterday was such a fine day.  So many gentles; over 300, so much to do, so many heraldic consults...My thanks go to some very fine ladies who not only assisted me but also taught me a few things.  I will always treasure my heraldic brothers and sisters.To Illuminada, Matilda and Alexandria...thank-you!  We really had a run!  To Patricia who did not one but two royal courts...you did a bang-up job!  And then there was Daniela, who stepped in for the baronial herald...way to go!  Having been in heraldry for nearly as long as I have been an SCA member, I am ever pleased and humbled at how we all work together.  We are free with our knowledge, giving of our time and my how we can pun.Thank-you all once again.  Now...on to the light tableWynne Blue SharkProud Herald since A.S. XII