[MR] Ice Castles "Icy" Poem Competition still being held!

Katherine Hawkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jan 23 09:28:37 PST 2016

Greetings! Are you bored? Frustrated with the snow?  Write a poem to celebrate or condemn the weather!  I am accepting entries for this "Icy" poetry competition through noon on Sunday.  No documentation is required. I have a children's prize too!  Let's go kids and show those grown ups how to do it!!! Send me your poems!  The more the merrier! Lady Katarzyna WitkowskaPoeta Atlantiae   "A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."  James Dickey