[MR] New Atlantian Authorization System

Nikulai Ivanovich via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Feb 12 07:52:56 PST 2016

Please cascade... from the KMOL's March Acorn letter:

Greetings Atlantia!

We will be launching the new MOL on line authorization system this month.

As previously announced, this system will be based on the Atlantia
Enterprise Login (AEL) system used for pollings and registration for
University.  Fighters will be able to login to the system to print their
own authorization card. Several other kingdoms have already implemented
similar systems with a significant amount of success.

*Fighters, MOLs, and Marshals – If you do not have an AEL, please get one.*

In order to support this migration, we will need every fighter to renew
their authorization on the new forms. MOLs are being authorized to take
these renewals at events, meetings, fighter practices, etc. For the next
year, renewals are free and new authorizations or add on weapons forms are
$1. The renewal will extend your authorization expiration to four years
from the date of renewal.

*MOLs, please find me at an event to collect a pad of the new combined
VOA-Temp Card three-part form.*

After this initial year push to get every fighter renewed, fighters will
have the option to renew on line at no charge. The system will send you a
reminder email three months prior to your authorization expiring.

For those with platinum cards, after the initial year, the renewal will
remain $1 to receive an updated platinum card. New platinum cards are still
available for a $10 fee which goes directly to the Kingdom Travel Fund.

Thank you MOLs for the work to support this, and a very special thank you
to Baroness Margaret Cochrane and Lord Malcolm Boru for the hard work to
help develop and implement the new system and to Master Jonathas Reinisch
for his support.

In service,

-          Nikulai

--
Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or