[MR] Scribal Play Time at KASF

Geffrei Maudeleyne via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Feb 4 15:55:55 PST 2016

Please cross post to any groups that are likely to send gentles to KASF. I
will be doing some, but I wanted to get the work out.

Geffrei's traveling scriptorium is coming to KASF. I will have everything
you need to produce scrolls, or bring what you desire. This is open format,
if a chair is empty there is room for you. If you only have an hour or two
and can't complete a painting accommodations can be made. This is purely
come and go at will until 4 pm when everything gets packed for the ride
home.

Geffrei Maudelyene