[MR] New Years Day Archery @ Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Dec 29 09:10:52 PST 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow:

                As we bid a farewell to 2016 and start a new year, I can
think of no better way to ring in the new year then an archery shoot! My
father always told me to be sure you do something you are passionate about
on the first day of the new year and you will have set the mood for the rest
of the year. Therefore, let us shoot! Practice will begin at 2 and go till
dusk. Grimmsfield will once again be providing a hearty stew to keep our
strength up as we shoot and would love some side dishes to accompany it.
Hope to see you there! Please RSVP at grimm at grimmsfield.com
<mailto:grimm at grimmsfield.com>  and more info can be found at
www.grimmsfield.com <http://www.grimmsfield.com> .

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery, Grimmsfield, 1/1/17 2 p.m. till dusk, potluck.