[MR] Bardic Challenge at Battle on the Bay

MyLinda Butterworth via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 25 12:51:41 PDT 2016

A challenge has been issued for Battle on the Bay for the second round of
Long Tales either spoken or sung. It will be held at 3 PM under the
Performers Pavilion . As during the last challenge we encourage you to
bring a tale that is between 10 and 15 minutes in length. I myself will
bring a trinket to place up for a prize and I encourage others to do so as
well (but not necessary to play). We would love to have between 4-6
participants. Be prepared to verbally document your piece if asked. Now
prepare to tell.....

Lady Scholastica Joycors
Royal Player of Atlantia