[MR] Thank you, Sir Otto

Atlantian Seneschal via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 17 11:44:09 PDT 2016

Greetings unto the Populace of Atlantia from Duchess Simone KIngdom
Seneschal.
I want to send out a loud, public VIVAT to Sir Otto von Schwartzkatz for
his years of unfailing service to our Kingdom as Earl Marshal. Sir Otto,
you have been a rock for this Kingdom, one which I know I have relied upon
more than once.
I cannot express the Kingdom's appreciation for your service too strongly!
Sir Ott, you have earned a rest and congratulations to your successor

Vitat, Vitat, Vitat Sir Otto!

Duchess Marie-Simone de Barjavel 'la fildena
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org