[MR] Summer University Session 93 deadline for track classes is tomorrow

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 19 17:44:03 PDT 2016

Reminder, tomorrow is the deadline for track classes for Summer Session 93.
We have some amazing tracks gearing up and the classes received to date are
very interesting. Don't miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this
session. Additional information including instructions on how to submit
classes can be found here:

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/

Deadline for track classes is tomorrow, April 20 and deadline for
individual classes is April 27th.

Let me know if you have any questions. Come join us make this session the
best it can be!

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor