[MR] Thank yous for Kingdom Archery Tournament

Karen Setze via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Apr 10 18:22:34 PDT 2016

 I wish to offer my humble thanks to all those who helped to make yesterday's Kingdom Archery Tournament a success:
Lord Aiden, who allowed me to be the autocrat while he did the heavy chores, like delivering and retrieving the tables and chairs, as well as being the Marshall in Charge and designer of the shoot;
Lord Seamus, who provided much wise guidance and a lot of help, including being the master of social media advertising;
Lord Cairell for being the reservationist, bringer of pavilion and Sekunjabin Tavern and an important member of the Bright Hills volunteer workforce, which includes more archers than I can name, but all of whose help I really appreciated!
Lord Alexander Fowler who was head troll who served the whole day and kept the effort organized, and Lady Rebekkah who assisted at Troll the whole day;
Lady Livia, for providing the ever flowing Sekunjabin Tavern;
Lord Rhys (whom I have always called Raven), who shared his breakfast with the autocrat and also provided much assistance in set up and tear down;
To Baron Kollac and Baroness Rebecca, who acted as gracious hosts, but did not scorn to do much hard labor in bringing and setting up pavilions and moving tables;
To the Cooks Guild who provided a tasty and wonderfully warming lunch at a modest price;
To the BARDS who came and performed and sang songs of archers! I am thrilled to know you!
To those who came and worked but I have not named, I would wish you consider yourselves thanked as well.
And finally, to the stout-hearted archers from near and far and their equally fearless families, who braved the amazing variety of weather to participate in the shoot, without whom there would have been no event. You people are awesome!
Lady Yseulte Trevelyn,