[MR] SCA 50 Year: SCA History Theme Days

Adriana la Bretonne via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Apr 8 08:31:23 PDT 2016

Share what you know: participate in SCA History Theme Days!

If you would like to contribute to one of the below themes by bringing
display items or speaking, please email history at sca50year.org.  The history
hall coordinator will forward your message to the appropriate coordinator.

Sunday, June 19 - Those We Have Lost (Maitresse Genevieve Chatisse de
Vaucresson)
Monday, June 20 - Our Beginnings
Tuesday, June 21 - Great Wars and Interkingdom Events
Wednesday, June 22 - Royalty & Regalia (Lady Cecily O'Donell)
Thursday, June 23 - Non-Kingdom Groups (THL Kendrick Cameron)
Friday, June 24 - The Peerages (Baroness Maggie MacKeith)
Saturday, June 25 - Looking Forward/Where We Are Going (Baroness Margherita
di Raffaele)

These features will be addition to History's event long, family-friendly
displays:
Armor: freon cans to stainless steel

Memorial shields: Honoring our passed family and friends

Court documents and scrolls: from every kingdom

50 year tapestry: a lush, stunning needlework portraying SCA history in
Bayeaux style

Kingdom histories: who, what, and when...you'll learn something you never
knew before.

SCA 50 Year Event Website: http://www.sca50year.org/

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce