[MR] Lunch at SAAD

Lorelei Elkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 7 04:48:50 PDT 2016

Just one over one week left to order your lunch!
At Southern Atlantian Archery Day, on April 30th, the Sacred Stone Cooks
will provide lunch for a small fee.
$5 gets you 2 skewers, an apple or an orange, a roll, your choice of
homemade dessert, lemonade or sweet tea.
We are asking that if you plan to take part that you fill out the order
form linked below. This will allow us to plan exactly how much of each item
we need to have on hand.
We will take orders until next Friday, April 15th.

Order Form: http://goo.gl/forms/ZvJMtZlwIB

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!