[MR] SCA 50 Year: Society History

Adriana la Bretonne via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 5 11:49:14 PDT 2016

Remembering those we have lost is an important part of SCA 50 Year: History
division. In the past 50 years, we've built a Society on the base our
founders and early members laid for us.

Remember those gentles who influenced you, those you remember fondly, and
those you miss with a Memorial Shield.

Click here to learn more:
http://www.sca50year.org/history.html
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sca50year.org%2Fhistory.html&h=PAQEevYovAQHlmdsGS-DIyl12Wme5Iq2mZ8qbOB4asN5JEg&enc=AZOa71nf9alTnlxOwjUeh6N7AgcrR4eTAgEkCblLvXzFbu2LP6wYD21iv2HfmdxQMlBz8E6_s3HTgp4ZojDDateH82hNOZTqpNkNeF68sCgmCOZVF2_5sb4LeLyNFoOWcobv0_ZpsPLphUfOhb9wiIQJmjx8KxILDZr5gvzFayRd6W_1VE-U-SGkxsIXd3Vw8Q9R7ci2VaWVvYUpkdNMBXDZ&s=1>

SCA 50 Year event webpage: http://www.sca50year.org/

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce