[MR] Stierbach Baronial A&S Day - April

Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 4 13:24:02 PDT 2016

April 30th will be the next Stierbach Baronial A&S day in Warrenton!
We will have Mistress Abe teaching Japanese calligraphy! More info to come
on what to bring and whether there will be kits and if so how much they
will be! We will start meeting about 11, class to start within the hour.
There will also be a potluck following, so feel free to bring food,
nibbles, and beverages to share.
Allergy alert, there are three cats in the house so please medicate as
needed.
The address: 5611 Jamisons Farm Dr.
Warrenton, VA 20187
Directions:  Take your best route to Rt 29.  If coming from the north turn
left onto Baldwin st. and if coming from the south turn right onto Baldwin
st.  Take the 1st right onto Mill Valley Dr.  Take the 4th right onto
Jamisons Farm Dr.  It will be the 4th house on the left, you will see a red
suburban in the driveway.
Parking: Try to park in the driveway, and when that is full park along the
side of the road and please try not to block other driveways.
Yours in Service,
Lady Faílenn Chu ingen uí Fháeláin
MoAS - Stierbach