[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Sep 30 10:47:35 PDT 2015

My friends of the bow:

It is with great joy that I announce that one of our newest members of the
target archery marshallette is willing to step forward and assume the mantle
of leadership and run a practice at Grimmsfield. Many lesser archers have
trembled at such a daunting task, yet she is willing to brave all for the
sake of archery in fair Atlantia. She would brave this task on Sunday
October 4th from 4 p.m. onward till dusk. All are invited to come and shoot
and welcome her to the privileged ranks of those who have led a Grimmsfield
practice. For More information and directions, see www.grimmsfield.com

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery  10/4/15 form 4 till dusk