[MR] Cutoff date for class and activity schedule changes is rapidly approaching

Caitlin MacDonoughue via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Sep 24 06:49:49 PDT 2015

Greetings to the lists,

The cutoff date for making changes to the class or activity schedules for
War of the Wings is rapidly approaching before we have to send the program
to print. Our drop dead date is Sept 30th.  After that we won't be able to
make changes to the printed program.

Please go to the website and check both the class schedule and the activity
schedule and make sure your times and locations are correct.  If you find
something that is in error, please send Ihone, our webminister, a message at
ian at silverquill.net or myself at

LadyCaitlinM at gmail.com and we will get it fixed.  We are juggling a lot of
activities and classes and want to make sure you all have the proper time
and locations.  This will be our biggest War of the Wings yet with almost
1100 pre-regs so we greatly appreciate your help.

http://warofthewings.com/schedule.html

Yours in Service,

Baroness Caitlin

Deputy Event Steward