[MR] Order of Saint Aiden War Practice, Sept 19

David Ritterskamp via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 8 20:02:59 PDT 2015

After consultation with the Kingdom Warlord, the Chancellor of the University, and the autocrat of Fall University, the Order of Saint Aiden is pleased to announce that the war practice originally scheduled for the weekend of October 31 is being MOVED to Fall University at the same site.  This will in no way impact any of the classes already being taught; think of it as simply another incentive to attend.  PLEASE CROSSPOST.  The date for the Saint Aiden war practice is no longer October 31 but September 19.  We realize that this is a significant date change, but the upside outweighs the downside.  If you have any questions please contact me.
-Jonathan Blackbow, Warlord of the Order of Saint Aiden