[MR] 20th Annual Siege of Glengary

ravenstyx via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Sep 7 19:57:53 PDT 2015

The 20th Annual Siege of Glengary is just 17 days away. Remember to bring your favors and/or tokens for the Random Acts of Chivalry theme.
Bring your A&S projects and your bardic selections, too.
Kids attend this event for free, and we have a full day of activities planned for them.
And a reminder that we are doing a prereg feast. There will be a limited number of slots at the door, but if you want to guarantee your spot, please get your pre-reg in the mail by Sept. 12.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at ravenstyx at yahoo dot com or 304-886-1234.

Dame Hrefna UlfvarnnsdottirAutocrat