[MR] Holiday Faire 2015

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Sep 3 12:10:34 PDT 2015

A Call to merchants:

Once again, now that Pennsic is behind us, we are pleased to announce:

The Barony of Stierbach (Kingdom of Atlantia) is now accepting merchant
applications for Holiday Faire 2015.

Holiday Faire will be Saturday, November 21, 2015 at the Prince William
County Fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia.

Please go to www.grimmsfield.com/HolidayFaire.html, download the application
form located in the top right hand side of the page. Please e-mail
(holidayfaire at grimmsfield.com), fax(703-330-3832) or mail the application to
me.

All applications will be handled on a firt come first served basis. I do not
require payment at the time of application to keep it fair for all.

This is a "shopping event" with Martial and A&S activities scheduled for
those who are waiting for family members who are shopping...grin.  So, we
need merchants with wonderful treasures to come to Holiday Faire!

The main set-up is indoors.  Outside space is available for those who choose
to be outdoors, or when we run out of indoor space.

Thank you

Grimm

holidayfaire at grimmsfield.com

Merchant Coordinator