[MR] Granada help needed

Steph Taylor via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 1 10:45:30 PDT 2015

Granada is coming upon us fast and our Baron and Baroness will be in
attendance and in need of some help. Retaining is getting well covered
though we still need some for Sunday. The biggest things we need help with
at this point is moving the thrones, serving high table, washing and
packing the feast gear after the feast, and of course helping to take down
and pack out on Sunday. I know all you awesome folks out there are just
itching to help cover these few things so please sign up by following the
link below. And thank you for everyone stepping in to help!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xUOrIR9WVCKrCDt2PyBi94zycp2OdJVS7UeeFU28FNo/edit#gid=0

Thank you so much!

-Dyrfinna

--
"Any truly cultivated palate realizes how completely cocoa outclasses
coffee as a beverage of choice. Anyone but a barbarian knows that"