[MR] More Agincourt Sites

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 28 02:05:22 PDT 2015

Noble Friends,

Yesterday while reading an article in HISTORY TODAY on the after-effects
of the Battle of Agincourt, I ran across adverts for two significant
exhibitions of Agincourt artifacts.

The first is presented by the Royal Armouries. In addition to the actual
museum show, they are offering an excellent slide show at
http://agincourt.royalarmouries.org/ . Here is a chance to view some of
the most important Agincourt items in their collection.

The second exhibition is presented by the Wallace Museum. Sadly, it is
only represented online by an advertisement. However, this led me to a
blog by Wallace curator Tobias Capwell which discusses the battle and
shows some of the Wallace exhibits from their "Sinews of War" show:
http://www.wallacecollection.org/blog/2015/10/a-victory-but-not-against-the-odds/
.

I also stumbled across the Agincourt 600 web site:
http://www.agincourt600.com/ . The "History", "Tales" and "Agincourt
Places" are filled with interesting short articles and lots of photos.
Note that what you see on the screen is only part of each of these
sections. Use the buttons at the bottom of each page to see additional
articles.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, That Crazy Scot