[MR] Found Archery Glove

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Oct 23 12:25:45 PDT 2015

Noble Friends,

While unpacking from WoW this morning I discovered an odd adult shooting
glove mixed in with my youth loaner gear. It is adult size large,
three-finger with a velcro wrist closure, made of black leather. If you
are missing such a glove, please contact me and I will send it back home.

There were also another adult glove and arm guard left on the children's
range. These were given to Mistress Lorelei who I believe forwarded them
to the WoW lost-and-found fairy.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, WoW Children's Archery MIC