[MR] War of the Wings - Performing Arts Program details - read the blog!!

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 14 20:48:55 PDT 2015

Details about the extraordinary, extensive, and rare opportunities that
await you in the Performing Arts Program at War of the Wings can be had on
the Atlantia
Performing Arts blog! Specifically, parts 3 & 4 of the four part series are
now available:

Part 3 - Special Friday Shows Not For Kids in Vingulf Hall *(now the Picnic
Shelter/Madrasa)* http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/?p=172
Part 4 - The Whole Program *PLUS last minute changes*
http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/?p=183

And if you hadn't heard... here are a few of the exciting performances
you'll miss if you don't check the schedule!
1) i Firenzi's Naughty Show on Friday night features Master Efenwealt
Wystle and a royal surprise!
2) Saturday Night's Brewers and Bards Concert will feature Mistress
Rosalind Jehanne, Lady Scholastica Joycors, Mistress Dervila, Master
Efenwealt, and the Kingdom Bard himself, Lord Johann von Solothurn!
3) More performers are playing Saturday night, and you're still welcome to
sign up for a performance slot here:  http://goo.gl/forms/JiIE2sKVm3  There
will also be Savory Toasted Cheese! (Doesn't that sound like a great name
for a band?)
4) The Iron Commedia play we're putting together on Saturday afternoon
needs no sign ups ahead of time! Show up at 1:00pm and enjoy being the
pre-court entertainment!

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about how to get the best
bang for your buck and squeeze in as much performing or audiencing fun as
you can this weekend!

Email me at dmoas-performance AT atlantia.sca.org and check out
http://warofthewings.com/performing_arts.html

Lady Sophia the Orange
War of the Wings, Deputy Village Steward for Performing Arts
Kingdom of Atlantia, Minister of Arts and Sciences, Deputy for Performing
Arts
Capocomico, i Firenzi
Fan of Anything That Comes To Life On Stage!