[MR] Holiday Faire 2015

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 14 13:17:28 PDT 2015

Good and Gentle Folks of Fair Atlantia:

It is with great joy that I announce the publishing of the latest news from
Holiday Faire. The website can be found at
www.grimmsfield.com/HolidayFaire.html. We have updated the merchant list and
the martial activities for your enjoyment. Please stay tuned for information
about a possible bardic competition as well. The space is almost full of
merchants, the marshals are putting the finishing touches on their
tournaments and we cannot wait to welcome you to Holiday Faire on November
21st this year.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Faire,

Your servant,

Grimm

p.s. Merchant passes to those who have sent in their checks should be going
out by next week. Sorry for taking so long but my daughter is getting
married in 2 weeks. Grimm