[MR] Massaponax High School Demo 12/12

Lady Esperanza via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Nov 29 14:30:21 PST 2015

The Massaponax High School Demo is approaching quickly!!!

Bring your static displays and your active displays. Bring anything you think would be of interest!!!

We have an armored marshal, we have a rapier marshal, we have an archery marshal!!! Come out and fight!!! The kids and their parents love it!

The demo starts at 10am with setup at starting at 9:30am. The demo ends at 4:00pm.

Lunch is provided: pizza, chicken wings, salad, hamburgers and hot dogs, subs from subway and some wawa menu items.

The fighting for the children and their parents is scheduled for the lunch break, which starts at 12:30pm to 1:30pm so come early to be ready to give them a good show. The fighting is indoors!!!

Fighters if you can not come for the whole demo, don't worry just come for the fighting during the lunch break.

Stay at the demo and continue to use the fighting space for practice for armored and rapier after the children have started back to continue their Legends game.  (As long as their are marshals present)

Side note: we presently have one armored fighter outside of the armored MIC!!! (Oswin needs someone to fight!) Please consider coming to fight and staying to practice. We have 5 rapier fighters.

Massaponax High School is located at: 8201 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

Thank you for your support!!!

Baroness Esperanza