[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Nov 25 12:41:22 PST 2015

Unto the Archers of Fair Atlantia and lands beyond, do I, Lord Stephan Grimm
send greetings:

Do to the love of their employees and a desire to spend time with families,
Bull Run Shooting Center will be closing early Friday (11/27) before we can
shoot. Therefore, I must announce that there will be no Stierbach archery
practice on Friday. To soften the blow from this calamity, Grimmsfield is
willing to show no love to their employees and have no desire to spend time
with our families, will have a practice on Sunday  November 29th from 2 till
dusk.  All are welcome! Snacks will never be turned away, but I will not be
making stew this time. For more information and directions see:
www.grimmsfield.com.

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: No Friday Stierbach archery, Sunday Archery at 2 at Grimmsfield.