[MR] In a Phoenix Eye

Kathy Murphy via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Nov 16 15:27:24 PST 2015

Good gentles,
 In addition to the competitions and displays scheduled at In a Phoenix Eye, there will also be a yard sale. Here you will find gently used jewelry, research books, and art supplies (fiber, fabric, trim, stain glass, and more) to make the artist or scientist in your SCA family very happy. Look for me, Lady Annora, in the outdoor kitchen for the tables of goods to be sold or bartered.

If you would like to participate or have questions, please email me directly at
 annorahall (at) yahoo (dot) com.
 Lady Annora Hall