[MR] Unevent 2015 Handicap access

Vivian Morgan via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Nov 16 11:05:01 PST 2015

The building with floor access does have restrooms.  I'm not sure what
rooms are designated to which rooms as our Kingdom Seneschal has
written up the schedule but I'm not sure which rooms correspond to the
physical spaces.  I shall inquire.  I hope to minimize any pain and
inconvenience to the best of my ability.