[MR] Shameless War of the Wings Promotion

Brian Early via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun May 24 17:16:02 PDT 2015

Greetings Atlantia,

For those of you on Facebook, the following will likely be a repeat of
things you've already seen, but it was pointed out to me that many in our
fair kingdom rarely, if ever, check Facebook.

What follows are a few highly informative and completely unbiased and
neutral (trust me!) videos created by Black Diamond to provide everyone
with all they need to know about this year's War of the Wings.

https://youtu.be/nM3WE6y1Bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9aLruA_f9s

http://youtu.be/15sCrrgItAc

Our worthy opponents have also prepared some equally unbiased and
informative videos which they posted to Facebook, but I didn't notice them
on the MR, so here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nujxczLpCok&sns=fb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28W53MF2i8

We hope that you enjoy them and also look forward to seeing all of you at
War of the Wings this October!

In Service,

Baron Girard de Bereham, Barony of Black Diamond