[MR] Seeking Ride to Summer Univ. from NC

Jewel S. via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 18 18:29:38 PDT 2015

Greetings to all Atlantians,
I and my fiancé are seeking a ride to and from Summer University. We
live in Raleigh, but would be willing to take the train to somewhere
between here and Lynchburg to catch the ride. We are both visually
impaired and unable to drive, but could contribute gas money. Mike is
brand new to the SCA and I haven't been part of it for 8 years.
Anyone able to give us a ride to Summer University, please e-mail me
and let me know.
Vivat the Dream,
Lady Julienne fille Gaspard, mka Jewel
Per pale azure and sable, three doves displayed between a chevron ployé argent