[MR] Poetry Competition at Storvik Novice Tournament

Katherine Hawkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 13 10:18:00 PDT 2015

 Novice poets,
Please don't forget about the Novice Poetry Competition being held this Saturday, May 16, at the Storvik Novice event!  You do not have to be present to win.  The only requirement is that you are a new poet to the SCA.  You can email your poems to me at poeta at atlantia.sca.org no later than Thursday, May 14th.
The theme is "Threads of Gold" in honor of the SCA's 50th Anniversary.  Your "threads" may be woven in any way you desire.  Are they through friendships, fellowship, archery, fighting, etc.?
I hope to receive your entries or see you at the event.
All my best,
Lady Katarzyna WitkowskaPoeta Atlantiae  "Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, Ion