[MR] Fighters and A & S Needed for Celtic Festival Demo

Bach Watson Associates via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 4 17:11:47 PDT 2015

Want to get into the Frederick Celtic Festival for free?

Come participate in the SCA demo at the festival.

Where: Mount Airy Fire Carnival Grounds
               Route 27 and Twin Arch
               Mount Airy, MD

When: This coming Saturday May 9th
              Set up begins at 7:00 a.m.
              All vehicles must be in parking by 8:30

When you come through the entrance explain that you are with the
SCA/demonstrators and that your rep. has your wristband. See Berengaria
of Leighton Buzzard for your wristband

We need fighters -- both heavy and rapier. We also need exhibits of arts and
sciences. Like last year we will be setting up a model tent. If you have
things
normally found in a Scadian tent please bring them along.

For additional information please contact Berengaria at the above email