[MR] OSWP

BaronMungoe McKlinchey via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 22 19:27:27 PDT 2015

To all that see these words greetings and pass this on.....
Old school war practice is this weekend. This is a war practice for all combat arts- heavies, Combat archers, Siege, and de rapier. However all are welcome to come and have a good time, and to pitch in if you desire. There will be shade, cooling tent, and a swimming hole a short walk away. We will start the day with Atlantian capture the flag as a warmup for the heavies, and the woods will be offered to the fencers f...or their use. After that the training will be based on the needs of our Good King and his Warlord. As has been posted about 1/2 of feast space has been purchased by the Sargents of Saint Aiden for non peer fighters to take part in the feast. We want you to train, we want you on the field to learn and make us all as a whole better in our art. For the good of the Kingdom I ask that as many of those old fighters like myself to step out onto the field to share you knowledge with the next generation of Atlantian fighters of all types. We may put our old bodies out there to be challenged, but to those that read this remember, there is a reason we are old.
For good training, for good cheer, and to see our army grow as a circle of good friends, I will be pleased to see you.