[MR] Summer University Court report

jaycee peters via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Jun 14 17:25:12 PDT 2015

I am crossing my fingers in hopes that this e-mail reaches the kingdom...The internet and Outlook and I were having words last night...I lost.Wynne
To Their Majesties Logan and Esa, King and Queen of Atlantia
and their Rightful Heirs, Prince Christoph and Princess Adelhait does Baroness
Wynne ferch Rhodri, Blue Shake Herald send Greetings and a Report.

This Saturday past, being the thirteenth day of June, a
court was held at Summer University by Her Majesty Queen Esa, in the sunny
Barony of Black Diamond.  Though short,
great things transpired.

The first to be commanded into court was Ragnhildr Yngvarrsdottir.   Her demeanor was humble and curious. Her
Majesty assured her that there was no fault to be found in her but instead she
was to be lauded for her efforts and activities within our fair kingdom for
which she was ennobled with an Award of Arms.

Then was called Lady Scholastica Joycours, she who had been
Atlantian Bard for a time.  Many of her
stories and bardic tales have entertained and enlightened both adult and child
alike and it was for these efforts that Their Majesties Atlantia gave her a
Coral Branch.

A Lady of Bright Hills was called next.  Lady Katarzyna Witkowska was her name and it
was Queen Esa’s delight to call this Lady to into court.  After commending the Lady on her
accomplishments and imparting the fact that she had entered the Kingdom when
Logan VI and Esa I were enthroned, the noble Order of the Golden Dolphin was
called into court.  Many were the tears
and smile that graced the faces of those assembled before the throne, and the
name of Lady Katarzyna Witkowska was added to the roll of members of the Golden
Dolphin.

As the aforementioned group were taking their seats, Master
Eadric the Potter approached Her Majesty to beg a boon.  It seemed that a fine gentle had been noticed
by many in both Drachenwald and Atlantia, for her outstanding contributions in
all things Viking, but circumstances did not allow for her recognition.  Master Eadric sought to put this oversight to
rights and thus the Order of the Laurel was called to gather before the throne.  These masterful gentles conversed with Queen
Esa and all agreed that something must be done to recognize this gentle.  Upon the Queens command, the master potter
sought out one, Lady Ragnvieg Snorradottir.
With near unbelieving expression and hesitant step this Lady approached
the Queen, who with joyous words announced that Lady Ragnvieg was to be put on
Vigil at Pennsic War 44 to contemplate entering into the Order of the
Laurel.  Great cheers and vivats sounded
and resounded throughout the hall and as it was lunchtime, court was closed, and
many sat down to a fine and filling meal served by the good folk of the Barony
of Black Diamond.

This is a true account to the best of my ability.

I remain in Service

Baroness Wynne ferch Rhodri

Blue Shark Herald