[MR] I Firenzi presents two performances of "Dueling Capitanos" at the NC Museum of Art demo

Scott Dean via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jun 12 14:16:39 PDT 2015

Greetings!

The I Firenzi commedia troupe recently presented two performances of the
same scenario at the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh, NC.  The
occasion was a family renaissance fair sponsored by the museum, where the
Barony of Windmasters' Hill was participating as a demo.  The scenario was
written by a couple of our troupe members and directed by Geneviefve d'
Estelle (one of the authors) who also played the female Capitano character.

12:30pm show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0xHITMHsE

3:15pm show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Sgx9Xisx8

Enjoy!

-- Manus MacDhai
   Direttore Tecnico for I Firenzi Commedia dell'Arte troupe
   Barony of Windmasters' Hill
   Kingdom of Atlantia