[MR] Stierbach Baronial Birthday Feast

via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jun 11 07:32:42 PDT 2015

Greetings!

Below is the menu for the Baronial Birthday Feast.

We have sausages handmade by the Stierbach Cook's Guild!

Meat Pies! Hand made cheeses!  Period carrots!

Please contact me with any questions in regards of allergies or aversions. I also have the pretty menu with documentation and recipes upon request.

In service,
Grace Whyting

First Course

Chicken Pie

Chicken in crust with bacon and herbs.  Served with a sauce of Rosemary.
Beif Pye

Beef in a coffin of Royal paste, raisins, dates, fine spices

King Manfredo Tart of Fresh Favas

Tart of fresh favas and cheese. (High Table Only)

Asparagus
Aparagus boiled and dressed with vinegar

Carrots
Roasted carrots, mixture of period white and modern orange.

Second Course

Cheese Plate

Fresh and aged cheese

Bread with butters

Salat

Spring salad

Shrimp in Pottage
Shrimp stewed with butter, herbs and spices.

Third Course

Bratwurst in Pottage

Bratwurst in a pottage of onions, apples, wine and fine spices

Pencas be Berzas

Cabbage cooked with butter, bacon and onion

Fresh Peas

Pea pods with butter and mint and or bacon.

Fini

Strawberry pie

Fresh cheese with Orange Blossom Water