[MR] BBC: Swordsmith Videos

Kender via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 10 12:34:21 PDT 2015

I'm in Maryland... I don't think the Stagmers of Baltimore Knife & Sword
are active in the SCA, but their work is well-known in living history
circles. They are known for making excellent and historically accurate
reproductions as well as fantasy weapons. Here's their webpage:

http://www.baltimoreknife.com/

YIS,
Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt