[MR] BBC: Bodies of Early Jamestown Leaders Identified

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jul 28 13:04:58 PDT 2015

Noble Friends,

Today the BBC is reporting that scientists have identified by name four
early leaders of the Jamestown colony who were prominently buried in the
early church at the settlement: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33680128 .

Also note the mention of high lead in their remains from glazed
tableware and pewter. Something worth knowing. Makes you wonder about
the madness that struck some French and English kings (Charles VI of
France and Henry VI of England). Maybe it wasn't madness at all, but
rather lead poisoning.

Forgive me for posting this about an out-of-date event, but I'm sure
this will be of interest to many. In addition, these men did live during
our time period.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Who Wishes You All a Good War