[MR] Pennsic Gift Basket

Baronö Bessenyei Rozsa via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jul 15 10:32:08 PDT 2015

*Please cross post to your local branch's elist*

Just a friendly reminder.  We are still collecting gifts for the Pennsic
Gift Basket.

​T​
he Kingdom that Atlantia will be presenting a gift basket to the Kingdom of
Atenveldt this year
​ at Pennsic​
. Their Majesties Atenveldt are lovers of all things Viking and handmade
crafts.

Please drop off donations to the Clan Ebonwoulfe encampment (N22) at
Pennsic. Their Majesties will be presenting the gift basket at the State
Dinner on Monday evening of War Week.

If you have items to donate and are unable to make Pennsic please contact
me directly so alternate arrangements can be made.

Please include your contact information (SCA & modern names, email and
mailing addresses) along with a list of ingredients for any consumables.

Thank you in advance for
​the donations we have already received and ​
the amazing work that you put into your donations!

~Rozsa (rozsa at ebonwoulfe.com)

*B**aronö Bessenyei Rozsa*
*Rachel Rosado*
*Siege DEM, Atlantia*