[MR] Deadline for class proposals is fast approaching!

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Dec 15 06:39:58 PST 2015

Just a reminder that Track class proposals for Winter University Session 92
are due tomorrow, 12/16. We have been getting some very unique and
interesting classes, so make sure you don't miss out on the opportunity to
share your knowledge with the masses. Deadline for individual class
proposals is 12/23. Don't let the holiday bustle sweep you away, send your
classes in today!

More information can be found on the University website:

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php

As always, please contact me if you have any questions.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor