[MR] Are you a writer?

sca_bard@yahoo.com via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Dec 3 15:28:46 PST 2015

Waes hael, fair Atlantia.
I am looking for writers who would agree to be on a resource list for the Ministers of A&S of the Kingdom.  Any sort of writer who deals in work relevant to our hobby - period-style literature and poetry, period-style drama, period-style prose of other sorts (chronicles, treatises, letters, even grimoires!) and modern documentation, research papers, instructional materials, and newsletter articles.
This is the usual sort of artisans' list - you may be contacted by an autocrat or MOAS looking for someone to judge, to teach, or to assist with finding resources to support an event, or so forth.  You may always decline, if the request comes at a bad time for you.  This commits you to nothing.
If this sounds like something you can help with, please send me (sca_bard at yahoo.com) contact information: SCA name and one way to reach you (email or phone number) are required.  Mundane name and an alternate way to contact you would be helpful, if you are willing to provide them.
Please feel free to distribute this request to whomever you think might be willing and able to assist.
In service,Lady Teleri the Well-PreparedDeputy Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences for Writing