[MR] Cwmwd Ial Welsh Re-enactment Group

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Aug 23 04:16:35 PDT 2015

Noble Friends,

I don't normally mess around on Facebook (I know, I know, I'm way behind
the curve), but recently I ran across references to a Welsh re-enactment
group called Cwmwd Ial. It turns out that their web presence is pretty
much dead, but they have a very active site on Facebook. The pages don't
say much about the group, but there are tons of great photos showing
what I presume are 12th century clothing and gear, really nicely done
too. We can learn a lot by studying these photos. So have fun with the
pictures: https://www.facebook.com/cwmwdial .

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, That Crazy Scot