[MR] Last Call: Field and Merchant Space at Golden Rose

Elizabeth Smith via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Apr 15 03:58:59 PDT 2015

Greetings,

If you would like field or merchant space at the Tournament of the Golden Rose, please send me an email with your required space size (including ropes), point of contact name, and a cell phone # (to contact you day of in case there are any last minute issues with field space). You may send your email to happyemmie AT icloud DOT com. Also feel free to call me if you have any questions at 910-322-2702 (please keep the calls between 9:00 am- 10:00 pm).

Please note, priority will be given to Ladies of the Rose and their teams participating in the event. Thank you.

Yours in Service and Friendship,
Emeludt Hansler (Emmie)