[MR] Higgins Armor Collection Sale

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 6 17:09:19 PDT 2015

Noble Friends,

A co-worker at UVA called this fantastic auction catalog to my
attention:
http://issuu.com/jammdesign/docs/tdm_010_complete_8171c79b24275c?e=1975639/7371564
. The link gets you access to the online version of the sale catalog for
a world-class private collection of arms and armor. You could spend
hours drooling over the pieces. Also note the excellent page with suit
of plate armor labeled piece-by-piece. I don't know if it is possible to
download this whole site, but it sure is worth looking through while we can.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Who Can Only Afford a Coif and a Spangenhelm