[MR] Twelfth Night - Games for Charity

Andreas de Caunteton scadiandreas at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 14:17:59 PST 2013

Atlantians,

Do you like playing games?

Do you like winning unique gaming sets?

Do you like supporting outstanding charitable groups?

Of course you do!

So come join us at our annual Twelfth Night celebration on Saturday, January
11, 2012 for the Shriners Hospitals for Children's Night of Tournaments
Fundraiser!

Your donation to the hospital is your entry fee to take part in one of
several tournaments we'll be hosting, including medieval games (What games,
you ask? Stay tuned for more updates in the weeks to come!). At the
conclusion of the final round in each tournament, the winners will each
receive a set of hand-made, one-of-a-kind gaming sets and pieces donated by
our skilled and generous members.

All proceeds from the evening's festivities will directly benefit the
Shriners Hospitals for Children's efforts to provide the highest level of
care possible for children with special healthcare needs in more than twenty
cities across North America, as well as to further the education and
training of physicians and medical professionals, and to continue
life-saving medical research.

So mark your calendars for January 11, 2014 to take part in the Shriners
Hospitals for Children's Night of Tournaments Fundraiser!

And keep watching for more news and updates about this exciting new event at
this year's Twelfth Night.

Thank you,

Rayhana bint Yusuf

mka Lea Ann Alonso