[MR] Fwd: [Sacredstone] Gesangs des Stein Announcement

Murienne l'aloiere dragonfly78 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:05:13 PST 2013

Forwarded on behalf of the Autocrat....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reginald de Beauchamp <reginald1500 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Subject: [Sacredstone] Gesangs des Stein Announcement
To: The Barony of Sacred Stone's general list <
sacredstone at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Unto the Good Gentles of Atlantia do I send greetings and announce the
upcoming event “*Gesangs des Stein*”(Songs of the Stone) January 18 AS
XLVIII

*Please Pray Heed. This is a NEW SITE* for our “____of the Stone” event.
The event site is *Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church 1355 Jonestown Road,
Winston-Salem, NC 27103*

Come join the Canton of Middlegate for a day of song, and epic tales,
camaraderie, feasting and combat in Renaissance Germany. A&S activities
will be run Lady Stella de Lodi, Martial in charge is Hlaford Symon de
Ipswich. Rapier Marshal is Lord Raphael de la Rosa. Good fun and friendship
will be had by all.

A sumptuous period german feast is being prepared by our very own Lady
Murienne L’aloiere, a reminder feast is by Pre-reg only and limited to 50.

*Pre-Registrations* for feast *MUST be received no later than: Saturday,
January 11th.* Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc., Canton of Middlegate
Pre-Registration Mailed to: Troy Petersen 2602 Guyer Street, High Point, NC
27265.

There is Handicap parking available and these spaces will be marked by our
own signage.

Please visit our website http://gesangsofthestone.wordpress.com/
Event Steward Lord Reginald de Beauchamp