[MR] Heralds Pages Updates- Please Check

Gise scribe0002 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 08:09:01 PST 2013

Unto all who do read this note,

My staff and I are in process of updating the Roster of Atlantian Heralds. We know it is not complete, yet, and ask your assistance in this endeavor.

If you hold a heraldic office for any branch in this fair Kingdom or a heralds' warrant in the Atlantian College of Heralds, please take a moment to go to the Atlantian Heralds' web page and confirm the information is accurate.

Likewise I would ask those Coronets and Seneschals to confirm the information for Their branches is accurately recorded.

The Roster by First Name of the Herald and by Branch, is found at http://herald.atlantia.sca.org/roster.htm

If you are not a herald but would like to be, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss what is involved in serving this kingdom as a herald.

Thank you!

Be well and travel safely, everyone

~gise